Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello World!

This is probably my nth blog already but I've decided to create a new one that I can use as an outlet for my thoughts and opinions about the "real world." My junior and senior year in college has exposed me to so many things that 10 years ago I'd probably be totally unaware of. And I'd like to use this blog to "record" these experiences. What for exactly, well I'm not so sure yet. No one might even get to read this blog and how it can affect the bigger world out there is beyond me. But I'm doing this for myself and my future self who one day might look at this. She'll probably laugh (like how I usually do when I read old posts) but hopefully she'd be a better person. And also, in this fast-paced world it's so easy to lose your patience and often we forget how life is so precious and time can slip by so fast. Sometimes we all need to sit back, relax and reflect on the things that truly matter. And I hope to do just that with this blog.

So here's to the highs and the lows, the strange and beautiful things, place I've yet to go, friends I've yet to meet, books I've yet to read, movies I've yet to see, foods I've yet to taste, music I've yet to hear, nights I've yet to get drunk on, things I might regret later, things I will cherish forever and the little in-betweens.

Cheers! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment