Monday, January 23, 2012

Hair Talk (and probably the last one ever)

I wanted to make sure that this blog will have zero tolerance for personal dramas, self-indulgence or boy stuff (don't worry I don't have much of those anyway haha) but here I am posting a Picnik-ed webcam photo of myself sporting a new hairdo!

NOTE: For Picnik fans, I heard that they're possibly shutting down the site or maybe moving it to Google+. Either way, changes are happening and they better be good. But at least Premium features are now available, for free!

Back to my hair... Hahaha! Okay that was a very vain statement but I just can't believe it's gone! Or at least half of it. The last time it was this long:
And it would actually start to curl/wave and worse, tangle even if I try my best to comb it! I'm not a big fan of hair brushing or hair treatments or hair care in general. Basically, my hair is a bunch of "filamentous biomaterial" I let hang around my head. But now that it's more manageable, I plan to take care of it like a real lady would. Hihihi!

Anyway... it's only been the 23rd day of the year but I'm already having a pretty awesome ride. And I think there's no better way than to say it in a playlist! If my music picks turn out to be boring and monotonous than please pardon me. I'm notorious for loving r&b, mo-town, soul and the like. And I've been listening to a lot of this stuff more than ever these days. I guess there's just something about this type of music that helps me feel warm (and even sexy) inside. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment